Thursday, September 2, 2010

Packing to go

Juergen is anxious to get home. He leaves on Sunday for India. I guess I can not blame him for wanting an extra day to get organized. The weather is also pretty bad. So we have done the last dishes, packed all the clothes, and we are cleaning out the car. Again we have zero idea how it's all going to fit in the car. I want to bring home the shells we collected, and a generous amount of Dutch cookies and chocolate sprinkles that you put on bread. I have many thoughts, but I'll write more when we get home. I am guessing we will be home at midnight or so. If you think of us, pray for our travel. I hope we can make it to the beach...for more shells! Juergen of course doesn't think we have the space. Greetings from Texel.

No comments:

Post a Comment